- Sylvania, OH, United States
- White House, OH, United States
- White House, OH, United States
Independent Insurance Agency seeking an outgoing and energetic, experienced Insurance Sales Representative to join our team!Read More
Anderson/Miller is a small, friendly independent insurance agency located in the Liberty Square office complex in Sylvania Township. We have a unique, positive and comfortable work environment, and are seeking an outgoing and energetic, experienced Insurance Sales Representative to join our team.
The duties include:
- soliciting new commercial and personal lines customers
- developing and implementing marketing projects
- servicing and retaining current clients
- completing quotes in multiple markets
- interacting with underwriters
- maintaining social media accounts
In addition, account servicing responsibilities such as processing changes, taking claims, maintaining records in the agency management system, running reports, and answering customer inquiries.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in Property and Casualty Insurance, excellent computer skills, and be self-motivated. All applicants must have a P&C License (Life and Health license is a bonus). Base pay (depending on experience) plus uncapped commissions paid for all new customers. No insurance benefit offered, however we have a generous profit sharing and growth bonus benefit.
Please send a cover letter with your resume and wage requirement to email@example.com
Find out more about us at: https://www.andersonmillerinsurance.com
Help us redefine what is possible with Autism. Bittersweet, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides residential, vocational, and recreational services to individuals with autism.Read More
- Monitor all aspects of health and safety including the psycho-social and medical needs of Bittersweet residents and the participants of the vocational day program.
- Completion of nursing health assessments and resident nursing skills and tasks, including medication administration, vitals, irrigations and vaccinations.
- Serve as a medical and occupational health advocate for residents and vocational participants
- Assist in education and delegation for staff of medication administration and other pertinent skills and tasks.
- Assist in monitoring and completion of all regulatory rules and regulations through the Department of Developmental Disabilities.
- Providing education to residents, participants and staff regarding detection of illness, disease prevention, infection control, hygiene, sanitation, etc. as needed
- Current RN/LPN license for the State of Ohio with a minimum of one year of nursing experience
- Current Driver’s License
- Experience working with adults with developmental disabilities preferred
- Ability to follow physician’s orders and excellent medical charting skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment
Bittersweet is seeking part time and full time Direct Support Professionals to help enrich lives and make a difference in our Whitehouse and Pemberville, OH locations. Direct Support Professionals help educate, mentor and positively impact the lives of individuals.Read More
Direct Support Professional Responsibilities:
• Provide person-centered supports which requires flexibility, creativity and commitment
• Work in partnership with participants
• Document service delivery accurately, thoroughly and in a timely manner
• Promote communication, choice, independence, socialization, and empowerment for the participants
Direct Support Professional Skills:
• Possess and uses empathy in all actions and interactions
• Effectively work in teams with co-workers and participants
• Ability to express patience in difficult situations
• Exceptional and adaptable oral communication
REQUIREMENTS: High school Diploma or GED; No experience necessary; paid training provided.
• Starting wage from $9.40-$10.40 per hour based upon experience.
• Potential to earn an additional $1.00 per hour within one year.
• $0.40/hour shift differential for evenings, nights & weekends
• Flexible part time scheduling available
• Enjoy the outdoors on our working farm and community trips while providing life skills to individuals with autism
• Benefits package and paid holidays available based on job status
To Apply visit: http://www.bittersweetfarms.org/join-us-give/employment/